Sunday, November 9, 2014

Charissa's 3rd Birthday

I haven't posted in a long time, I know, but I thought family might like to see some pictures of Charissa's birthday party. I made these blue velvet cupcakes, and they were good but a mess! :) 



I found these blue candy canes at the dollar store so I tied some blue ribbon on them for a mini favor.
My sister Enid sent Tim these fun glass mugs for his birthday and so I put beans it them and stuck the candy canes in them. And thanks to a friend who let me borrow the punch bowl and glass dishes=)


"Happy Birthday to you!"



Opening a fun camping set for her dolly from Aunt Chris, Uncle Eric and Tyler.
It even has a tent!:)

1 comments:

Emily Grace said...

What day did you have her party? It looks like it was fun! I wish we could've been there. :) I love you all so much and am very excited to see you!
Happy Birthday to Charissa! Give her kisses from Aunt Emily. :) Thanks for sharing the pictures. Love, Emily