Monday, September 26, 2011

32 Weeks!


Emily, here is a picture just for you since you commented on my long lost blog and you have been wanting to see what I look like! This is my baby bump last week. You will just have to excuse that the picture is in the bathroom! I don't have any other convenient mirror to take a picture of myself in:) Just a few more weeks and she will be here! It is a little hard for me to believe, but when I feel the hard whacks inside me, I know she is alive and growing!

5 comments:

Emily Grace said...

Thank you, Brenda! You look absolutely beautiful! I can't wait to meet my little niece in November.
Love and miss you so much!
-Your personal servant (or sister)

Beth said...

That is a NICE baby bump if I do say so myself. Thank you for [finally] showing it to us. Now, we're just hoping you'll post after little April June Virginia Brenellia Joy makes her appearance.

Janet said...

Congratulations on your exciting blog post!! We are trying not to hold our breath too much; trying to stay healthy so we can come and see you and her!

Anonymous said...

Thanks so much for finally blogging! Your baby Albertson is looking great (it is not a baby Bump you know) ;-)}

knightfirstlady said...

Wow, Brenda! You make me feel old! Really enjoyed this pic of you and am so anxious to see your little girl when she arrives! I check this once in awhile and figured you must use Facebook instead since you never post anymore. I was actually getting ready to delete it from my blog list when I saw this post! So keep posting again! I'd love to see you again. Enjoyed browsing your wedding pics when I first found this a long time ago. Wish I coulda been there! Anyhow, I'll be thinking about you in the next couple of weeks--hope everything goes well for you! Love, Your 3rd grade teacher, Sharon (Oettinger) Knight