Sunday, March 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Emily!

Emily's birthday is tomorrow on St. Patrick's day, so Happy Birthday to Emily! She wanted to have strawberry cupcakes with Pink frosting. Yesterday Emily helped me make them. We couldn't wait to have them on her birthday so we each had one last night. They tasted so yummy!
The very pink cupcakes!

We haven't given Emily all her presents yet but she got a bike and I gave her this fabric for a dress. I wanted it to be a surprise but Mother used to make a practice dress for the wedding. It turned out really cute.
Emily in her new birthday dress.

2 comments:

Heidi said...

Nice to keep up with you all via your blog! Glad you could get a piano and I am sure Tim is grateful for the recliner. As to all the wedding stuff, you'll definitely get it all done!! Don't worry! It just has a way of getting done.

Anonymous said...

Hi. I saw your comment on the Drummond's blog and I wanted to introduce myself. I will be joining them soon to work in Ukraine. My mother lives near Joplin, and I'll be at her place in May, and I would love to meet any friends of Dave and Twila. My email is katrinarandolph@yahoo.com
Katrina